I’ve learned much from my mom over the years, but the one trait that I love that she’s passed on to me is the love of the news. While she’s mostly passing me cut-out newspaper articles stuffed in an envelope, I’ll spare you all the newspaper clippings and providelinks below to some of the most interesting industry articles from last week.
Well, I should caveat this a bit, since these are not articles that I found, but that are now being put together on a weekly basis by my team here at Silicon Valley Bank. I’ll start with the articles for the week of March 18, 2013, which I know are a little dated now, but still worthwhile reads. This weeks articles were put together by Mila Kyriacou, a VP in our Private Equity Services group in the SVB Sand Hill Road office.
- What is the biggest threat to a VC? (The JOBS Act)
- Private equity for 401(k)s is closer than you think
- Deal Makers Foresee a Feast of Activity, Survey Finds
- Fastest-growing cities for tech jobs
- Why Cyprus should matter to U.S. investors
- The University of Oxford study on private equity fund valuations
- The next wave of innovation is in Australia (a video featuring Aaron Gershenberg and beautiful Australian beaches)